Make Every Space Count
Imagine managing every space in every building in your portfolio–without leaving your computer. The Space Management Software Module is designed to give facility professionals, department liaisons and executive management complete visibility into space and occupancy.
- Take control of your entire physical space inventory including managing occupancy, allocations and chargebacks
- Reduce costs by better utilizing your space, optimizing occupant densities and eliminating or reducing vacancies
- Increase accuracy, visibility and availability of space data by providing selective secure access to data, reports and floor plans to stakeholders within your organization
- Manage and classify space data by type, use, allocation and more in a completely secure and highly flexible Web-based environment
- Quickly run reports from information tracked in the system including available space and occupancy
- Easily manage bi-directional integration with your existing AutoCAD and Revit facility drawings and models
Reliable, Real-time Facilities Data — all in One Location
The Space Management Software Module of FM:Interact is a comprehensive system for centralizing and storing real-time information about the buildings and space you manage along with the groups and people that occupy them. The CAD and BIM integration features take spatial information directly from drawings or BIM models so you always have real-time data.
Manage Space Allocation and Chargebacks
FM:Interact enables you to split individual spaces across multiple groups to get a more detailed view of space use for shared common areas. Also, the system automatically prorates these areas, like conference rooms and secondary circulation, for chargebacks, eliminating the manual calculation of rentable space which greatly improves report accuracy and reduces the burden of preparing chargeback reports.
Track all Employees and Accurately Assign Workspace
The robust search capabilities make this an ideal employee look-up system. Workers may also be directly linked to the specific space they inhabit, enabling accurate occupancy reporting. And because it’s so important to assign the appropriate amount of work space based on job level, you can categorize space based on job codes. This helps improve forecasting and ensures everyone has the room they need to perform their appropriate job function.
Manage Your Portfolio Enterprise-Wide
Maintain and manage your portfolio across multiple spaces, buildings and locations – no matter where you are. You can also grant access to appropriately share information with the executives, facilities professionals and departmental liaisons that need it. Gaining more visibility into your space portfolio decreases costs, improves customer service and increases workplace productivity for your entire organization.